The Liquid Facelift
A liquid facelift can dramatically reduce unwanted fine lines, wrinkles, sagging skin, looseness and volume loss on the face, with natural-looking results.* “The Liquid Facelift” is fully customized and tailored for your face and addresses your own unique cosmetic concerns.
The treatment is non-surgical, meaning, there are no incisions, no required anesthesia. This results in a reduction in the chances of complications, commonly associated with surgical lifts. There is generally no downtime as one may return to work or daily activities immediately.*
While some improvement is evident on Day 1, full and optimal results are typically achieved about 3-7 days following treatment.* Depending on the injectables and fillers used, results can last up to 18 months.* Although repeat treatments will be required to maintain your youthful results, as is the case with traditional facelift surgery, the cost is generally significantly lower.
Non-surgical menas there are no incisions, no required anesthesia, no possible complications that surgery might bring.
Utilizing a variety of injectables and dermal fillers, “The liquid facelift” can reduce:
- Frown Lines (Glabellar lines)
- Forehead Wrinkles
- Crow’s Feet (wrinkles at the corners of the eyes)
- Lip Lines (Perioral wrinkles)
- Smile Lines (nasolabial folds)
- Marionette Lines (vertical wrinkles from lip corners to chin)
- Volume Loss in the Cheeks (sunken cheeks)
- Under Eye Hollows (tear troughs)
- Buccal Hollows (sunken in face below the cheeks)
- Receding and Reduced Sharpness of the Jawline (mandible)
and much more